2011年8月31日星期三

PAVILION


This few days i keep on use english update my bloggie , would you guys feel like bored when my bloggie change to english ? Tell me the truth please , if yes i change back to chinese on next post ! hahaha ! Opps , today i update bloggie not for nothing . Yea 31/8/2011 today , but you guys think i will update for National Day ? LOL , sorry i won't ! HAHAHAHA !



Woots , yesterday meet with my beloved friends , Wanwan ! Nothings special , cause we just meet up 10 minutes . LOL , that girls not feeling well yesterday so she get back early and leave me alone , what the sucks ! Hahahas , fine . Somemore i have to tell you guys , that girls birthday coming soon too , on 8/9/2011 ! Hmm , actually this few days im buzy on Jixia0sha & Wanwan birthday present . What the hell , my two beloved friend birthday on the same time , make me buzy much T___T


Be with he , 200 days

没有评论:

发表评论

back to top