2011年8月28日星期日

DATE


Hmmm , Don't know why today din have any idea write my bloggie . Tell me why please ! Yes ,  im moody recently . Cause love ? NO . Cause friendship ? NO . Actually i don't know  what is the reason too ! hahaha . Well , start my bloggie now ! :P


Who is that ? i am sure you all know that . She is famous now ! hahaha , the girl name call Jixia0sha . Yesterday meet up with her @ The garden shopping mall . Long time din hang out together already . I means we two hang out without any person ! hehes . From meet up that time until we back home , NON-STOP GOSSIP . Haa ! We bought a cup of chatime and donut as our supper . I like the way we fun , we chat , we laugh . Yea , i have no image infront of her , i love her as much as my boyfriend ! :P * i know it's sucks when i say i love her ! HAHAHAHA


Haaaa , my face look like ugly much ! Yea , i hang out yesterday without lens and make up ! Cause that stupid girl text me and said gonna meet me soon when i already reach The garden ! LOL , you all can ignore me ! hahhas . Oh yea ! remind you guys somethings , that stupid girl birthday is coming soon , remember prepare your gift ! Tell you all some tips , she like to eat chocolate ! Haaa , cause she love me so much ! LOL . Well , i have no idea to continue this post , i am going to stop here , so sorry for that . Byebye my bloggie friends ! I think i will be back on tomorrow  ;)


没有评论:

发表评论

back to top