2011年9月10日星期六

Ramdom


Buuuuu , my sweety readers !! I miss you all so muchhhh  . Too bad , this few days i cant online cause my final exam - PMR is coming soon ! Left 25 days only ! Woots , time to fight !! Yesterday just tuition with wanwan . Suddenly feel that science is interesting , but i really hate maths so much . Don't ask me why ,  is just hate !! :O Hahahas , maths always make me headache much . Yea , i am silly :((


Is time to face the fact , yesterday happen a lot of problem on us . Nothings left to say ,  let it be . Now i just wanna focus on my study , i want get 8A in my pmr , but it is difficulty and impossible ! Hmm , just try my best then enough :O


Yeahhhhhhhh , this is my VVIP Jixiia0sha -  . She also birthday on september . Why alot of friend birthday on this months , somemore pmr is on october . 0hh shit , hahahha ! Tonight we will enjoys the party @ Sliver Spoon ! You guys wait my next post , i think it is FULL-OF-PICTURE ! hahahhahs . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HONEY - Jixia0sha !! ★ :)


Heyyyy , he is ths guys who also birthday on september . Happy birthday to you - Tommy Choy !! Hey yo , so sorry i din attend your birthday party , hope you enjoys the party & love that surprised by Yuu Yuu  , Eric Bok  and Mandy Tan . When come take your present from me ? :PP


Woots , i think i no need intro her to you guys , my last post is just blogged about her birthday celebration . But i have to say Happy birthday again to her . That time i am the first whom called her and wish her happy birthday , her boyfriend also late then me ! Blekkk , hahahhas . Happy Birthday to you - Wanwan



Who is that ? birthday girl too ? Yea , but is on 23th October !! OHGOSH , That's me ! hahahha ! Yesterday before bed take a lot of picture , recently i upload to my twitter ! If you guys followed my twitter then you can see my damn face ! hahahah  :O

没有评论:

发表评论

back to top